Associate | Client Services
Location: Westlake Village, CA (Los Angeles)
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Area of Interest:Private Client
One Capital Management, LLC (“OCM”) is a leading global investment wealth management firm that offers diversified wealth management services to individuals and private clients in major markets around the world. Through its integrated wealth management platform, OCM is well-positioned to tailor wealth management solutions for its clients. OCM also offers a platform investment and wealth management services for intermediary and firms catering to private clients.
The client services team of OCM Wealth Management is in search of a Client Services Associate to join their servicing effort. The candidate will provide support to an advisor or team of advisors. The Wealth Management team focuses on delivering the full scope of the firm’s wealth and investment services to individuals and private clients, foundations and endowments and investment advisors. The Client Services Associate plays a key role in fulfilling the servicing needs of these clients.
Specific responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Service Client Accounts: Opening/closing accounts, manage cash flows, client reporting/due diligence and general troubleshooting in response to client inquiries.
- Create and support an elite end to end client experience and maintain CRM database.
- Manage and develop client presentations and communications.
- Provide office support to advisors.
- Work with senior investment professionals and wealth analyst to develop client wealth forecast analyses.
- Act as a liaison with various departments, including portfolio management, compliance and operations.
- Assist with departmental projects and initiatives as needed.
The candidate, including undergraduates and recent graduates, should have 1-3 years of experience in a professional capacity; industry experience is preferred but not required. They should have very strong communication and analytical skills and be highly organized and detail-oriented. The candidate should demonstrate initiative and good judgement coupled with the ability to work well under pressure. The candidate should be able to work well independently and within a team. They should be detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills to successfully manage the responsibilities of handling a large client base. The individual must be a self-starter able to master all aspects of the retail wealth and investment management business. He/she must demonstrate initiative and good judgement as well as the ability to work well under pressure and time constraints. The candidate must be able to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks to ensure that client requests are completed in a timely manner. He/she must be able to work independently and as a team. Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills a must. Candidate must have series 65 license. College degree required.
Compensation & Benefits
- 401 (k)
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical, dental, vision
- Wellness Program
- Continuing Education: Firm will sponsor employee’s education through Investment & Wealth Institute (IMCA) or CFA Institute.
Contact: Kevin Robertson, Director | Human Capital